Things you need to know
- Ensure that you make an appointment before coming by to avoid disappointment.
- Don’t consume alcohol the night before your tattoo.
- Have a meal before coming in for your tattoo.
- The deposit to secure your slot is strictly non-refundable.
- Do not come to your appointment intoxicated, we will not tattoo you.
- Come on time. Please. Thank you.
- Wear comfortable clothes that will enable the artist to easily access the area to be tattooed.
- Bring headphones, a book or some candy for your comfort.
- Ideally, just bring yourself when you get tattooed. Your friend will not be allowed to enter the work area. Please DO NOT come in groups.
- DO NOT bring your children. A tattoo shop is not a suitable place for children and it can be very distracting for your tattoo artist.
- Your fresh tattoo will be covered, leave the wrapping on for around 2 hours.
- Gently clean the tattooed area with warm soapy water after you remove the covering until it is completely clean. Pat dry with a clean towel or paper towels. Do not rub or exfoliate the area.
- Diligently apply a light layer of the recommended cream 3 times a day or when needed until the tattoo is fully healed.
The next few weeks
- No swimming.
- Stay away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Continue moisturising your tattoo with the recommended aftercare lotion until you fully heal.
- Do not expose your tattoo to prolonged periods of dampness (i.e.: sweat, spa, steam baths) Showers are fine and is essential to keeping the area clean.
- When your new tattoo is healing, it will scab or flake. Please do not pick at it, the scabs will fall off naturally. It will also ITCH. Do not scratch it.
- You are fully responsible for the healing of your tattoo. Following the aftercare information we have provided is the best way to have an ideal outcome for your tattoo.
We provide a complimentary first touch up service if it is necessary. This only applies if you have practiced the aftercare routine we recommended. Otherwise, we will charge for the touch up accordingly.